Chocolate Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Base – 2x packets of Oreos (filling removed and crushed), 2tbsp melted vegan butter
Filling – 400g vegan cream cheese, 2tsp vanilla essence , 2tbsp cornflour, 1tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp almond milk (can use whatever), 1/4 cup of sugar (we used fruit sugar but caster sugar works!), 4tbsp of cookie dough cashew butter
Topping – Bar of dark chocolate,1tsp of coconut oil
- Mix your crushed Oreo biscuits and butter together. Then put into the base of your tin and press down until firm. Put in fridge to chill whilst you make the filling. We used a flan base for ours but if the bottom of your pan does not pop out line with grease proof paper.
2. Mix your cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl until fully combined.
3. Add in the rest of the filling ingredients and mix until it is combined and smooth.
4. Remove the crust from the fridge and pour in your filling.
5. Bake at 180 for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool fully (roughly 5-6 hours)
7. Melt your chocolate and coconut oil and pour/spread on top. Allow to cool.
8. Top with whatever toppings! We used desiccated coconut.