Chickpea and Paneer Curry
1x tin of chopped tomatoes
1x tin of coconut milk
1x onion (chopped)
2x garlic cloves (crushed)
250grams of paneer cheese
3 tbsp positively peanut butter
1x tin of chickpeas
1 tsp of each – cumin, curry powder, garam masala , ginger
- Chop your onion and garlic then drain and rinse chickpeas.
2. Put a little oil in a pan and heat.
3. Sweat your onion for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add in the spices and cook for another 2 minutes on a low heat.
6. Pour in the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
7. Add in the positively peanut butter.
8. Add in the paneer and chickpeas.
9. Cook on a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.